August 30, 2012
8:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
DEVELOPING YOUR STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP DREAM TEAM – ACA EVENT
In good economies or bad, it is imperative for professionals to develop power partnerships with others to insure success in their business development endeavors. The saying used to be, “it’s all about who you know.” Today, it’s all about “how you leverage those you know.”
Being effective in developing strong strategic partnerships is a competency that creates long term sustainable results in building ones practice. In this interactive workshop, Steve Fretzin, President of Sales Results, Inc. will be discussing best practices in networking and developing power partnerships.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Bring value to the time you spend networking
- Create your networking Dream Team
- Be effective in a One on One meeting
- Make an infomercial that separates yourself for the crowd.
- Choose the right events to visit
- Increase your chances of getting new business EVERY time you speak
Upon exiting this workshop, participants will have connected with members and guests of the American Club Association and Sales Results networks, and have practical knowledge that can be immediately applied to developing more business.