ACA new member orientation
Welcome to the ACA Business Club! We are excited and honored to have you as a member. The following ACA New Member Orientation checklist to get you started. We also encourage you to attend The Huddle which takes place every Friday morning from 8:00-9:00 a.m. The Huddle is designed to assist new members and current members with taking advantage of their involvement in the Business Club.
- Complete Member Profile: Click on your name in the top-right corner of the website and click View Profile, then Edit Profile. You may make changes anytime. Your answers can be short sentences.
- Photo: Post a photo in your Member Profile. This will be used to introduce you to all members.
- Name Badge: You may order an ACA name badge using the ACA Name Badge Order Form located in the online Clubhouse.
- ACA Business Club Home Page: Your Business Club Home Page is located under Club on the top menu. You can view the full calendar of Club events and activities. To reserve a room or make an event reservation use the ACA Calendar Request Form.
- ACA Teams: Review the list of ACA Teams located on your Business Club home page. For more information about a specific Team please contact the ACA Team Captain.
- ACA Affiliate Clubs: Review the list of ACA Affiliate Clubs located under your Business Club home page. For more information please contact the Chair of the ACA Affiliate Club.
- ACA Club Social: Register for the upcoming ACA Business Club Social. The Business Club would like to introduce you up front to all of the members and guests.
- ACA Member App: The Business Club has partnered with Wild Apricot software to bring you the ACA Member App. You will have all your fellow member's contact information in the palm of your hand and can begin making introductions right away.
- Video Business Card (not available in all markets): In Kansas City contact Tim Anderson to schedule your Video Business Card at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Support: Please contact ACA Support for any questions or membership needs.