The philosophy of the ACA is that business flows out of relationships. If you focus on building relationships first, the business will follow. As a result, our goal is to create unique opportunities for you to build relationships and connect with your fellow members, entertain your clients and colleagues, and engage with prospective customers on a regular basis. This mission is accomplished through a combination of Business, Social and Sporting events and opportunities.
- Business: You will have an opportunity to engage with other business professionals through a variety of business events, workshops, and activities hosted throughout the year.
- Social: The Club hosts an array of social events and activities including wine-tastings, dinner parties, happy hours, concerts, art showings, special engagements at the symphony, theatre, opera and more.
- Sports: Sports have always been a natural venue to build camaraderie and relationships. Members have the opportunity to enjoy the great games of golf and tennis, as well as racquetball, running, outdoor sports, and more. All skill levels are welcome.
Professional development is a high priority for any successful professional. The leading professionals are always learning, and always improving. As an ACA Business Club member you will have access to an array of resources and professional development tools to keep you at the top of your game, and a leader in your field. You will have an opportunity to participate in a variety of special events, workshops and meetings designed to inspire, encourage, and motivate you to grow as a professional.
- Events: Special events bring in successful business owners, CEO’s and community leaders to share their stories. You’ll learn from the challenges they have overcome along the way in order to reach their level of success.
- Workshops: You’ll be invited to attend educational workshops that address relevant topics important to your professional success, including public speaking, time management, presentation skills and more.
- Meetings: Meetings focus on members discussing and learning from each other. A small group of solid professionals provides an incredible wealth of knowledge and expertise.
Marketing and promotions drive customers to your business and provide a solid foundation and gameplan for future sales. Your ACA Business Club membership provides you with the tools and strategy to effectively market your business. These include:
- Social Media Marketing: We train our members to work together for the purpose of combining their on-line spheres of influence resulting in a powerful cross-marketing platform and increased Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Website Marketing: Every member receives a Directory listing that showcases their company. This listing functions as a tool that assists fellow members in supporting each other and referring prospective customers, as well as increased SEO.
Event Marketing: Nothing comes close to the power of other’s praising the benefits of your products or services at events via Word-of-Mouth Marketing. We assist our members in working together to design, market and implement their own events resulting in an effective marketing tool to promote their respective businesses.