Show us what you’ve got!
Apply to be a speaker at ACA Velocity Conference 2023
at the Lenexa Conference Center
Application Now Closed
Share Your Ideas With Our Audience
Are you an expert in your field with a passion for sharing your knowledge and insights with others? We are seeking dynamic, engaging speakers to join our lineup for our upcoming conference. Our event attracts a diverse audience of professionals, from entrepreneurs and business leaders to academics and researchers. As a speaker, you will have the opportunity to showcase your expertise, connect with fellow thought leaders, and inspire attendees to take their own careers and businesses to the next level.
Our conference theme is focused on exploring Relationships, Professional Development and Marketing Strategies (RPM). Our audience is hungry for fresh perspectives, practical advice, and actionable insights that they can apply in their own work.
If you’re interested in speaking at our conference, please complete our online application. We’re looking for speakers who are passionate, knowledgeable, and able to deliver a compelling presentation that will engage and inspire our attendees.
Guidelines for Applicants
1. What is the deadline to apply?
The extended deadline for submitting the speaker application is Friday, May 12th.
2. What is the selection process?
Our selection process involves a careful review of each application by our team of experienced event organizers. We consider factors such as the speaker’s expertise, presentation skills, and relevance to our conference theme, RPM. We will notify you by email if you are chosen.
3. What are the benefits?
As a conference speaker, you will have the opportunity to showcase your expertise, connect with fellow thought leaders, and inspire attendees. You will also receive exposure and recognition to our entire network, which can lead to new business opportunities, speaking engagements, and media coverage. You will also receive VIP access to the 3-day conference.
4. Suggested topics & Key takeaways
We are in search of 9 TOTAL speakers for the conference. 1 Keynote Speaker and 2 Break-out Speakers FOR EACH TOPIC. Our three topics for the conference are Relationships, Professional Development and Marketing Strategies. Please make sure to be clear and comprehensive with how your presentation relates to one of the conference themed topics.
The ACA Business Club content team will have full editorial discretion on the agenda. It may be that your suggested talk is not an exact fit on our agenda, but your expertise is. In that case, we can work together to bring out the best speaking points.
5. When & Where
Speakers will be placed on the agenda on either Friday, September 29th or Saturday, September 30th throughout the day. You must be available the full day as time slots can not be requested or guaranteed. There will NOT be any speakers on Thursday. Keynote Speaker sessions will be 40-50 min in length. Break out speakers session will be between 20-30 mintues depending on session type. (*Subject to change at any time)
The conference will be held at the Lenexa Conference Center, 8741 Ryckert St, Lenexa, KS 66219, located inside Hyatt Place Kansas City/Lenexa City Center.
You must be available to attend in-person at the above location.
The Fine Print
- As a conference, we are not able to provide monetary compensation for speaking roles, but we offer a complimentary VIP speaker pass and an additional complimentary guest pass. Any logistical costs, such as travel and accommodation, are the responsibility of the speakers themselves.
- To ensure that our content is original and tailored to our audience, we require all presentations to be either newly created or significantly updated for our conference. To encourage diversity and collaboration, each session may only feature one representative per organization.
- We select proposals based on their quality and relevance to our conference theme, so any changes in the subject matter or speakers must be approved by our content team and may result in session cancellation. Space is limited, and some proposals may be offered a different format or stage than originally applied for.
- Once a proposal is accepted, we will confirm the speaker and session details and add it to our event agenda. We may also list the speaker as a confirmed speaker on our website prior to finalizing the details.
Apply To Be A Speaker
Please follow the process below to apply as a speaker. Every submission is reviewed on a rolling basis.
By completing this form you agree to the following terms:
- You understand that the ACA Business Club does not pay speaker fees or provide compensation for expenses related to travel & accommodation
- You are available to speak, should you be confirmed; a content planning call will be scheduled to discuss details
- You agree to promote your participation in the Conference on your social networks; the ACA Business Club will provide you with social assets
- You grant permission for the ACA Business Club to promote your participation as a speaker across our channels
- You understand that the content team has editorial discretion on the format of the talk (keynote, panel, etc). If we approve your application, we may add you to the event confirmed speaker page. We will add you to the agenda only once we have a content planning call.
- You understand that there is a code of conduct to be demonstrated during the event