American Red Cross Blood Drive for 16 and UP
Monday, April 29, 2019
2:00 - 7:00 p.m.
We had 33 donors at our last drive and potentially saved over 90 lives. LET’S DOUBLE THAT!!!
Join us any time between 2:00 & 7:00 pm. Call 800-733-2767 or go to redcrossblood.org and enter Women's Connection to schedule an appointment. Come help us out even if you can’t donate. We’re looking for volunteers for registration and help in the cafe. Questions? Contact Phyllis at 816-820-5196 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the facts:
- Every two seconds someone needs blood in the U.S. This could be your son, daughter, parents, or next-door neighbor.
- One in seven people will need a blood transfusion in their life – but only one in twenty will donate.
- Blood and platelets cannot be manufactured; they can only come from volunteer donors.
- Blood is essential for surgeries, cancer treatment, chronic illness, and traumatic injuries. A single car accident victim can require as many as 100 pints of blood.
- One donation can potentially save up to three lives. Whose life are you going to SAVE TODAY?
Are you eligible, but not donating? Go to https://www.redcrossblood.org/ to find out if you can give and join us on Monday, April 29th. Did you know that someone can start donating and SAVING LIVES at age 16? Giving blood is a good habit to start early in life and a great way to boost self-esteem in young people.
Drop in any time between 2:00 & 7:00 pm. To schedule an appointment, call 800-733-2767 or go to redcrossblood.org and enter Women's Connection. Join us for the fun. Yes, meet the vampires that vant your blood. Questions? Contact Phyllis at 816-820-5196 or email@example.com.
ACA’s Women’s Connection welcomes business owners, leaders, executives, professionals, management, and women, in general, seeking their full potential both personally and professionally. We are a group dedicated to sharing resources and referrals, building strategic alliances, and supporting each other as we seek to attain excellence. We work in a variety of sectors and organizations and come together to have lots of fun but stay motivated, share successes, challenges, ideas, solutions, goals, wisdom, and knowledge to make a difference in each other’s lives and our community. We’d love to have you connect with us!
See you in the Cafe.
Location: ACA Business Club
6840 West 105th St., O.P., KS
(East Side of 105th & Metcalf 103 Center)