Last updated: June 21, 2015
You have a limited right to use the Site. We can decline or cancel your registration, or remove your account or any content you post on the Site, for any reason and at any time. You are responsible for providing accurate registration information, keeping your registration information up-to-date and secure, and for all activity that happens in your account, including all content posted using your account. All user names and passwords are our property and may be changed at any time.
We support the Site in part with advertising, so for free accounts we may display advertisements throughout the Site. We do not endorse any of the products or services advertised.
The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and your use of the Site is at your sole risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance and non-infringement.
You shall indemnify and hold us and our licensors and suppliers, and our and their subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, co-branders or other partners, employees, successors and assigns harmless from any liability, cost, expense, loss, claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site.
Last updated: July 12, 2015
It is your sole responsibility to determine whether your use of the Site is lawful, and you must comply with all applicable laws in using the Site. You may not use the Site for any illegal purpose nor may you, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the United States.
You may not upload, post, offer for sale, sell transmit or otherwise make available on the Site any content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- violates any applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law or regulation;
- you do not have full power and authority to distribute, including all necessary licenses and authorizations; or
- we determine, in our sole discretion, is inappropriate for distribution through the Site.
You agree that you will not upload, post, or transmit using the Site unsolicited commercial email or “spam” or through the Site engage in unethical or inappropriate use of the internet. This includes unethical marketing, advertising, or any other practice that is in any way connected or related to the above, such as:
- sending mass email to recipients who haven’t requested email from you or with a fake return address; or
- promoting a site with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions; or
- promoting your site by posting multiple submissions in public forums that are identical; or
- uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- interfering with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site; or
- adding someone to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent; or
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law; or
- “stalking” or otherwise harassing another user; or
- promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities, promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promoting any act of cruelty to animals.
You agree that in using the Site you will not:
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, our officers, agents and employees, a forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site; or
- exceed the scope of the Site’s services that you have signed up for; by, for example, accessing and using the tools that you do not have a right to use, or deleting, adding to, or otherwise changing the comments or content of other persons.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, the account or usage of the Site of any person who violates these guidelines. We may change these guidelines at any time. Changes will be posted to the Site, and your usage of the Site after any changes to these guidelines constitutes your agreement to the changes.