From the beginning, the ACA has been committed to the highest standards of integrity, service and excellence, while upholding the values and traditions of private clubs. There are many outstanding private clubs across the country. The ACA Business Club is unique in the following ways:
- Culture: The Business Club is focused on providing a dynamic environment conducive to personal and professional success, and has the friendliest and most encouraging members in the country. This culture is strengthened by a non-solicitation policy, i.e. members are not there to sell each other, but are committed to serve, support and encourage each other.
- Cost: The Business Club is more "Main Street" than "Wall Street." As a result, membership in the ACA Business Club is about half the cost of most private clubs around the country.
- Career: Whether you are in transition looking for the next opportunity or an established professional or business owner, the ACA Business Club is committed to assisting you in reaching your career goals.
- Coaching: Similar to a country club where members hire the club pro to improve their golf game, the Business Club provides Club Pros that will help you take your professional and business game to the next level.
- Connections: The Business Club does not hope you will make a few good connections, it’s intentional about connecting you with the right people that will help you get to where you want to go.
- Cafe: The ACA Business Club has the look and feel of a coffee shop, but only members and their guests have access. Members utilize the Club as a place to work, hang out between meetings, and to meet with clients and colleagues. Club amenities include cafe, boardroom, high speed internet, complimentary coffee and tea, and a business center.